Indeed. Dino Valenti (IMO) basically ruined an incredible band with his
ego-mad, semi-serviceable vocals. Nicky was a wonderful pianist but he was much
to mellow to compete with Valenti or even to get Valenti to lighten up a bit.
Valenti ended up writing practically all the material after that.

All those incredible Bo Diddley jams and the brilliant tune "The Fool" from the
first album. That's the QSM that I loved in concert and on record.