--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , "yifuxero" <yifux...@...>
wrote:  [heavily snipped]
>  Currently I'm attempting to upgrade my Voodoo hex's; to the level of
a real Death Ray at a distance.  . . . I'm mainly into the "Black Magic"
- . . . there's a good chance the Death Ray will be ready in a year or
less.  First on my list: Osama Bin Laden.

> Any other candidates?

How'z'bout: The TMO's leaders present and past.

But, gads, how can anyone take you seriously if you're espousing being a
psychic hit man?

Cast a curse on your own dark needs that you're denying by pretending to
be creation's White Knight.  When we have a perfect God who can do
anything anytime who are you to pose as "better at aiming weaponry than
God?"  Hubris is your kool-ade.

Edg

enemies, I have found the best way to deal with it is to pray to the
Santeria Orishas to repel the attack and strike them.  By "strike" I
mean by psychic energy, not a physical attack or emotional outburst.
> > In other words, to place a  type of Voodoo hex on my
enemies.  The system works but it takes a lot of chanting mantras to
the Santeria Orishas.  No animal sacrifices.
> > Once, I commissioned a famous Santeria Sorcerer (passing through
Tijuana - he was from Cuba; his name was "El Negro"), to put  a hex
on MMY.
> > Then soon later I had a discussion with Charlie Lutes in which he
divulged to me that MMY said he was being psychically attacked and he
wanted his followers to stay close around him.