--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <r...@...> wrote:

The main thing is that you are capturing these moments on tape now.  That is
the most important thing.  I would like to see some yoga oriented sponsors for
your site sometime.  That might free up some time for this project.

Igal rings a bell.  I may remember him when I see the picture.  Have fun
pinning down the infinite!