You're right, Judy. I really don't want to bother picking through the post to
prove Barry wrong. He already knows that anyway. I give Obama credit where it's
due. I only wish I could do it more often. Thanks for the Sotomayor tip, I'd
forgotten it.

#219970
"...criticism of Obama has NOTHING to do with Hillary losing the primary. In
addition, if he makes a decision I agree with I will say so. In FACT his
decision to nominate Judge Sonya Sotomayor speaks well of his interest in
balancing the SCOTUS with a consideration for gender and a liberal POV."

Reality burns. Deep down Barry, do.rx and Obama TB's must KNOW Obama hasn't
lived up to their liberal ideals. So rather than experience painful
disappointment in their Savior, they shoot the messenger. Obots have certainly
twisted themselves into a jumble of knots trying to shutter out the facts.
Perhaps they fear their world will collapse into a meaningless shitpile of
humiliation if they admit their boyfriend cheated on them. Confronting a
cheating boyfriend is a real game changer. Maybe it's time for a divorce or a
dose of John Knapp deprogramming.

Anyway, they're missing out on the fun of engaging in the world of facts and
having a voice that is free to say to Obama, "Stop the war. End torture and
extraordinary rendition. Domestic spying threatens our democracy. Indefinite
detention obviates Habeas Corpus. Invoking state secrets privilege to cover
Bush's crimes is wrong. Reviving the military commissions act, WTF?"

These are issues at the core of why Obots and liberals hated Bush. There's no
figuring Obot reality avoidance, except that Obots LOVE Obama. Love is blind,
indeed.