I think there is not much money left to support all the things going on: India
brahmastan buildings, MUM, NYC's Broad Steet building, the Maharishi schools,
Vlodrop, and salaries or whatever for the top folks all over the world.  All
expensive ventures begun during different times.  The TMO has been trying to
sell the Broad St property for at least 9 months now.  Without MMY and then the
economy, I suspect donations are way way down.  And very few initiations.