The teaching is becoming purer end purer. The recertified TM-
Teachers, who is men,  can only teach men and recert. TM-Teachers
that are women can only teach women. In WPA-Courses and week-end-
courses, during lecture-time - men and women is separeted. I do not
know if they can use same dining-hall.
Ingegerd

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > What exactly is purity of the teaching?  Go to see 5 different
> > Maharishi Jyotishis and you'll get 5 different readings using 5
> > different approaches, but if a jyotishi trained at maharishi
jyotish
> > courses and using his training faithfully decides to stop giving
the
> > right % of his revenues to the mov't, then he'll be called a
threat to
> > the purity of the teaching and have his badge revoked.  There are
many
> > similar cases in the tmo in which purity of teaching seems to
just be
> > an excuse to protect revenues.  MMY changed his method of
teaching TM
> > drastically when he came to west and initiators know that even the
> > method of choosing mantras has been changed over time.
Instructions
> > regarding program are constantly changing.  It seems to me that
> > misusing the term "purity of the teaching" for purely economic
reasons
> > is itself the biggest threat to the purity of the teaching these
days.

> Since MMY created the teaching procedure himself (or so he says and
I have no reason to
> doubt him) his decision to tweak the procedure is STILL
maintaining "the purity of the