I rarely respond to a Dick Mays post, but I'll make an
exception for this post, for several reasons.

First, like geezerfreak I used to know Bill Witherspoon,
and think it's wonderful that he's doing well.

Second, I think it's worth pointing out that the admirable
structure he's come up with for his business is the utter
antithesis of the way that the TM movement is run.

Third, I suggest that the question of where Nabby's holy
crop circles come from is now settled. Bill made them:

> In 1990 came a brush with notoriety when Witherspoon
> carved the Hindu symbol for the forces of nature into
> a dry lakebed in the desert. The design spanned a
> square quarter-mile. Aerial photos from a National
> Guard reconnaissance plane sparked a panic over aliens.

:-)