If they are my definitions of the words being used by Einstein in the quotes
you've linked to, then he and I exactly agree -- exactly.  He speaks pure
Advaita.

You anti-God-ists refuse to have a legitimate debate and insist on strawdogging
by this easily thrashed dead-horse meme of "personal God."

Every time I use the word "God," not a, ahem, soul here has bothered to see if
I mean "personal God" or "Einstein's object of wonderment."  That's the tell,
ya see?  You anti-God-ists are out for a fight and pick your issues that you
think are your aces up your sleeves.  And, bother! if anyone tries to spotlight
deeper issues.  Anti-God-ists come off as sycophants of Holy Concept -- all bow
to the power of concepts!  Pray for another concept to arrive.  Sickeningly
religious if you ask me.

Einstein's quotes clearly show his strongest endorsement of "awareness" and
"being" as palpable memes that cannot be un-included in a scientific summation
of the basis of creation.  Awareness is required for any religion, but
awareness has no need for any particularity when it comes to embodiments.
Argue all day long about vanilla or chocolate, get off on it and rouse
yourselves to heights of fervor, but let's all agree that there is such a thing
as "taste" -- common ground, eh?

That Einstein did not believe in a soul that survives death is the most
powerful card anti-God-ists can play -- their faces displaying a proud smuggery
that they've got the top trump.  Note that Einstein says Buddhism would be a
religion that came close to meeting his need for logic and sanity in a
relationship with the unknown.  Obviously Buddhism's "void" is a central meme
that resonates with science's holy grail of the unified field -- for in such a
field, there can be no defining (G. O. D. = Get Over Defining) since all
"forces" would be one -- and where there's solely "one" there cannot be a
second element with the role of observer.  There's your Quantum God.....pure
unified everything more intimate with itself than two entangled photons.  Whew,
it takes my breath away when I read about today's ESTABLISHED profundities.

If I were a Christian, I'd be bad-mouthing quantum physics with every Sunday's
sermoning breath.  And I suppose many of them do.  They'd be the smarties.

I haven't googled it, but maybe Einstein can be found opining that this unified
field that is so sought by today's (post Bohr) very religious scientists who
believe so deeply that it must exist is righteously labeled "God," or "Being"
or "Awareness" -- but always with the dynamic "alive" being integral to any
defining.  I see nothing in the quotes provided that would obviate this
possibility -- that the unified field is alive and at least 13 billion years
old, if not eternal.  "Alive" would mean -- processing awareness that is
structured by inviolate axioms of relationship.  In this "religion," one might
say that an electron is being holy when it circles a proton "exactly so."  It
is sinless, ya see?  There is your alter, there is your saint with perfect
humility.

Every time I read about how physics is trending, I never see atheism becoming
more solid.  I see religion's power rent, but transcendentalism is all the more
supported thereby.

When I read Einstein's words, I hear a clarion pealing that there is a
"something" which is beyond grasp by concept but which is as deserving of
worship which one sees modeled in the electron's constancy as it en-spheres the
proton.  Indeed, I am humbled thusly, for I have not yet that perfect ability
to focus on the centrality of existence -- Being -- in such lock-step resonance
with it.  If I did, I know I would feel ELECTRIC!

Edg -- Priest of the Living Unknown