For those of us who would like to end this madness of predatory
corporations BP has done us a big favor as they're showing the world how
incompetent big corporations can be.  Hopefully this will spark interest
in banning the size of companies throughout the world.   To just ban
them in the US won't do because they'll just go off to someplace like
Dubai and headquarter there.  So we also have to get  the populace in
places like that in on program too.