My apologies for the typo in my original Subject line.
I did not mean for "AuthoritativeO" to become confused
with "Authoritative." Everyone knows that the former
is the name of a breakfast cereal preferred by gurus,
AuthoritativeO's. The latter is how the gurus believe
their burps should be perceived after eating a big
bowl of them.