Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: The Desire To Be Perceived As Authoritative0
Date: Sunday, June 13, 2010, 9:19 AM

Dude, I've called you on this whiny attention
seeking followed by petulant anger when the
attention isn't given to you before. I tried
in my earlier reply to be as nice to you as I
could, explaining to you why I didn't find
what you posted all that interesting, and that
it was neither a condemnation of you or the
things you find interesting. I just don't find
it interesting, that's all.

I'm starting to feel a little stalked here. You
send me emails trying to get my attention, you
try to get me to chat with you online whenever
I log into Yahoo mail, so often that I finally
had to block you. What is *up* with this shit?

Free clue. I treat Fairfield Life the same way
Curtis did, as a place to write stuff and *in*
writing figure out what I think about various
things. I just throw shit out there, and then
move on to the next shit. I'm not looking for
any particular response to what I write, or for
a response at all. If someone springboards off
of something I write and takes it somewhere fun
and interesting, and in a direction I'm inter-
ested in, I'll join in. Otherwise I'll just
write the next shit that crosses my brain and
throw it out.

You're acting like Edg here. In his latest
diatribe, he condemns me for not falling all
over myself thanking him or "making up with
him" because he agreed with me about something.
Are you both FIVE YEARS OLD? Grow the fuck up.