New case being filed on this:
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=172889
Excerpts:
Apuzzo wrote.

"At no time in these proceedings or in any other of the many cases that have
been filed against him throughout the country has Obama produced a 1961
contemporaneous birth certificate from the state of Hawaii showing that he was
born there … We must conclude for purposes of defendants' motion that since
Obama is not a 14th Amendment 'Citizen of the United States' let alone an
Article II 'natural born citizen,' he is not eligible to be president and
commander in chief."

"Adding fuel to the fire is Obama's persistent refusal to release documents
that could provide answers and the appointment – at a cost confirmed to be at
least $1.7 million – of myriad lawyers to defend against all requests for his
documentation. While his supporters cite an online version of a "Certification
of Live Birth" from Hawaii as his birth verification, critics point out such
documents actually were issued for children not born in the state.

WND also has reported that among the documentation not yet available for Obama
includes his kindergarten records, Punahou school records, Occidental College
records, Columbia University records, Columbia thesis, Harvard Law School
records, Harvard Law Review articles, scholarly articles from the University of
Chicago, passport, medical records, files from his years as an Illinois state
senator, his Illinois State Bar Association records, any baptism records and
his adoption records."