From: raunchydog <raunchy...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thu, July 1, 2010 6:39:58 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Question of Eligibility movie on YouTube

Obama was probably born in Hawaii. That should be the end of the story but it
isn't because Obama refuses to show his birth certificate. If he has nothing to
hide, why doesn't he just show the damn thing and put the whole ridiculous
birther craze to rest? What's on a Hawaiian BC that isn't on a COLB? Is there
anything on his BC that would make him ineligible to serve as president?
Inquiring minds want to know.