TurquoiseB:
> I've often wondered what it's like to be a person
> who has spent 16 to 17 YEARS trying, in dozens of
> Internet posts a week, to get other people to hate
> someone as much as they do...

You'd be the one answering that question, since your
earliest post to Usenet was fifteen years ago.

But, it's a fact that Andrew took you to task for
being a follower of the Frederick Lenz. When Andrew
found out that you were a cult leader that taught
the belief in reincarnation, you couldn't defend
yourself from his attacks.

Because it's true - you've been in and out of cults
almost your entire adult life, passing yourself off
as some kind of spiritual teacher. Andrew nailed you
real good, and then Judy waxed you real good too!