I think what you might be saying, and which also seems to be my experience, is
that some people operate a lot on the level of intuition.  And the insights one
gains both for practical applications, and so called spirtitual ones is
something that they keep to themself because they don't want to always be in a
postion of having to prove it or defend it.  And further, one may feel using
the work "quantum" in this regard may feel appropiate.  But you may discover a
backlash, at least here, of mixing spiritual and scientific terms that some
feel have no business being mixed, and they will let you know so. :-)