From: authfriend <jst...@panix.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sat, 3 July, 2010 10:57:58 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Does anyone else feel it?

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "It's just a ride"
<bill.hicks.all.a.r...@...> wrote:

> Ben Collins first attributed it to the 2 week window between
> the lunar eclipse and the solar eclipse.  I said no, that's
> not it.  He agreed. There's something happening at the level
> of consciousness that is putting people at dis-ease.  I have
> emails from many countries were people are telling me that
> the former friendly people in the shops are now nasty.  I
> experience this in those around me.  I don't need any of the
> Thalmud we don't see the world as it is but as we are.

Interesting. I went on an excursion of sorts a couple days
ago to take care of some routine business, and in the course
of it had occasion to interact with one perfectly ordinary but
quite extraordinarily nice person after another. They included
an administrative assistant, a professional, a guy who runs a
diner, a customer in the diner, a taxi driver, a clerk, and
a train conductor.

Each of the interactions was so exceptionally pleasant and
rewarding, any one of them would have been the highlight of
a regular day. By the time I got home, I was almost dizzy
with the accumulated good feelings.