> I posted a few things today in my traditional Sunday
> cafe raps that may draw comment. As always, I reserve
> the right to not comment on the comments; I said what
> I had to say in my first posts, and probably will feel
> neither the need to defend it nor the desire to expand
> upon it.

Translation: After all, I made most of it up, and the
rest is full of REEEEEELY STOOOOOPID mistakes and
slapdash thinking, so they'd be awfully tough to defend.
Plus which, I spent five hours of my day beavering away
writing those six long posts, and I don't want to have
to confront the fact that nobody responded to them
(except Judy, but she's a nonperson, even though four
of the six posts are *about* her).