>  As always, I reserve
> the right to not comment on the comments; I said what
> I had to say in my first posts, and probably will feel
> neither the need to defend it nor the desire to expand
> upon it.

Basically I reserve the same right for myself, understanding you fully well. I
also have a life, and even though I am not joining the beach dance party, or
the mens underwear sit-in, but I have priorities other then FFL, or may have to
travel from time to time.

I also like to think of posts here as having a 'dialog with myself' - as you
recently so nicely suggested - that means, don't expect anything in terms of
response, it is utterly illusiory. I learn by dialoging, and anybody who wants
to participate, is most welcome. It is one way of reaching out to the 'other'
(never to be obtained or understood completely) ;-) And, yes this is late, but
- enjoy.