--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Patrick Gillam"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hey, I have a question about Sat Yuga for Bob
> Brigante or someone else who keeps up with
> Maharishi's thinking.
>
> I thought the dawning of Sat Yuga depended
> on a critical mass of meditators or sidhas or
> pundits or something. As far as I know, we
> haven't maintained any of these metrics at
> threshold levels for any length of time. Yet
> here, Maharishi says, is Sat Yuga. How'd it
> happen? Does he ascribe this achievement to
> anything? Were those thresholds more for a
> smooth transition than for ensuring the
> transition happened in the first place?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
>  - Patrick Gillam

I don't presume to keep up with Maharishi's thinking. However, it
seems to me what Maharishi has been doing over the years
is 'discovering' more and more expansive expressions of
consciousness in keeping with the experiences and desires of those
closest to him.

First TC then CC then GC etc. --> Along with the exposition of these
states of consciousness, have been correlates he has spoken of to
our outward experience, like being friendlier, sleeping better, then
broader social effects, like crime dropping, etc. --> Also brought
out were the technologies that blended these higher states with the
outer world, like Vedic architecture, herbal supplements, massage
techniques, etc.

Finally, the furthest expression of all this according to what human
consciousness can comprehend, the culmination of all of his
teaching: an age of human perfection in all areas of life, Sat Yuga.

So Sat Yuga is what his closest followers want to experience. Hence
the robes n' crowns n' stuff. All Maharishi's expression of love to
his followers, his devotees.

So here each of us is now, with the full range of human experience
before us. It appears for now Maharishi has given us everything he
intended to. Quite a menu!