Vaj:
> > > Actually the professional was on the list: Dr. Pete...

authfriend:
> While I'm at it, allow me to quote a post of Peter's
> from 2007, addressed to Willytex:
>
> "Dude, with all respect, you need to be back on your
> Seroquel. I kid you not. You have symptoms of a mild
> psychosis."
>
> This was *not* just a "poopy pants" diagnosis. This one
> was dead serious ("I kid you not"), complete with the
> implication that Peter had personal knowledge that
> Willytex had been taking an antipsychotic drug (hence
> Willytex's post this morning asking Peter why he hadn't
> prescribed medication for me).

Fukin' quack!!!

"For example, many people in the general population have
experienced hallucinations related to religious or
paranormal experience. As a result, it has been argued
that psychosis is simply an extreme state of consciousness
that falls beyond the norms experienced by most. In this
view, people who are clinically found to be psychotic
may simply be having particularly intense or distressing
experiences..."

Psychosis:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychosis