From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:fairfieldl...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of tartbrain
Sent: Monday, July 26, 2010 10:24 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: In Fairfield, Give Peace a chance/Rick is
Enlightened!

 --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com> , "Rick Archer" <r...@...> wrote:

> Get specific Nabby. Exactly what have I said that his turned out not to be
> true?

Perhaps,that

you are Rick Archer
Rick archer is an ego that needs defending
Nabby is a thorn in the side of Rick Archer
Nabby exists
Nabby needs to be corrected for his false views

Just a guess, I really don't know.

Nor do I, but if we all had the same point of view, there would be nothing
to discuss. I enjoy Nabby's participation here, in large part because he
represents what I regard as the antithesis of an effective approach to
enlightenment. IOW, attempting to make reality conform to one's beliefs
rather than culturing a willingness to drop or amend ones beliefs so that
they better align with reality. It's interesting to see him lash out at
those (particularly me) who present information that doesn't jibe with his
fanciful notions.