From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:fairfieldl...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of nablusoss1008
Sent: Monday, July 26, 2010 1:01 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: In Fairfield, Give Peace a chance/Rick is
Enlightened!

 --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com> , "Rick Archer" <r...@...> wrote:

> Nor do I, but if we all had the same point of view, there would be nothing
> to discuss. I enjoy Nabby's participation here, in large part because he
> represents what I regard as the antithesis of an effective approach to
> enlightenment. IOW, attempting to make reality conform to one's beliefs
> rather than culturing a willingness to drop or amend ones beliefs so that
> they better align with reality. It's interesting to see him lash out at
> those (particularly me) who present information that doesn't jibe with his
> fanciful notions.

Since you refuse to mention one of your fanciful rumors that turned out to
be true, why not be specific for a change; let's hear what information you
have presented that did'nt "jibe with his (my) fanciful notions".
Come on, I'm all ears.

Well, the status of the main point you've been calling rumor has shifted
significantly in the direction of fact with the publication of Judith's
book, which you'll find very convincing if you read it. I happened to know a
lot of the stuff the book presents years before it went public, and
presented it more as substance than rumor. But I can understand how it would
have sounded like rumor to you, as it did to me. For 25 years I referred to
the guys who talked about this stuff (MMY's former secretaries, etc.) in the
kind of terms you use to address me, so I can understand where you're coming
from. My key point, if I have one, is that it's actually much more
liberating and natural to accept things as they are and try to make sense of
them, than to keep denying things, and trying to make them fit into a
conceptual framework. You might want to try it sometime.