--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Sal Sunshine <salsunsh...@...> wrote:
<snip>
> Gee, where's Judy when we need her?  Here someone
> tells a deliberate whopper, is caught in the act~~and
> she could care less, since the person is using his
> falsely attributed quote in a (very shaky) effort to
> bolster the non-existant ME (so-called) effect.
> Why am I not surprised.

Just one more point on this: The above is
another quite deliberate falsehood from Sal, since
she is well aware that I've said a number of times
here that I'm a skeptic where the ME is concerned.
For example:

"I'm not at all convinced there's a Maharishi Effect,
but I don't have a solid basis for ruling it out. At
the same time, I think it's fruitless to attempt to
prove it scientifically even if it *does* exist."

The above quote is from an exchange with none other
than Sal her very ownself.