On Jul 29, 2010, at 5:42 PM, Rick Archer wrote:

> [...]

The book could never tarnish the gold Marshy brought us and the world-panacea
of TM (as I've experienced it through my own direct experience others told me I
was definitely having); so I can't see why they'd be worried about it.

If anything, it would just help them see that even an infallible low-caste
person could sell the world the wisdom of the Ved for 2500 USD. Or whatever
they charge for this priceless gift these days.