--If it were that easy to "Let Go" of dogma, or anything else, that
would be wonderful, wouldn't it. But, the lesson maybe, that which
there is the most resistance to, is where we need to "bust the
presumption, and grow to a higher understanding.
The less we hold to dogma, and assumptions, the more open we are to
spiritual growth.