--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <r...@...> wrote:

> [...]

I was there. Sten and I were also friends. I know that what this Conny Clown is
writing is an outright lie, as probably most of the other garbage in his "book"

When Sten spaced out he was placed in a bedroom in the basement within hours.
He knew that meant that he would be sent home within days.
Several years before he told me on a walk&talk that being sent home would be
death. We knew what he did.

The place had at least 10 medical doctors at the time including at least one
phyciatrist. It's not that they did not want to do something but that their
opinion was that going home for a while would prove to be effective, after an
initial period of medication. And they are right, I've seen the effect of going
home on 2 people I know. Within a few years at home they were OK again.