OK, well let me ask: did this rounding occur on a scheduled TMO course? When
you say it was "not authorized", do you mean that it was a situation other than
the norm for that time....meaning the rounding of Fiuggi, Mallorca or any of
the Switzerland courses?

When I say the "TMO atmosphere" I mean the vibe surrounding those participating
in these courses. I believe you know exactly what I am referring to.