I wouldn't envy you trying to ride a bike around the roads in Iowa if
that's where you are (I do think you qualified that a while back).
Here at least we have some bike lanes and car drivers respect those but
there are some cyclists cavalier enough to ride right on the line that
separates the car and bike lane.  I guess that's their way of being an
asshole.  Most to the rabid cyclists are obviously vata imbalanced, very
intense and can fly off the handle easily.  If they have a vata
constitution to begin with this is not the right exercise for them.
There was one cyclist who I haven't seen in a while who would go racing
through the waterfront park like he was doing the Tour De France
screaming "on your left!"  He seemed to hate pedestrians.  Maybe a cop
on one of the rare patrols they do in the park wrote him up.