Wellll bummer! I 'm a vata constitution myself.
Maybe that's why vata s like it- they tend to overdo anyway. It's like the
winnnnnnd, feels so good.When i get tired, i just sit down! What other exersize
can you just sit down when you get hurting, or winded? I love to go fast like
the wind. I love to see nature all around me and hear them.Pluck some red
clover along the way(munch munch)  Colorado is friendlier to bikers, but alas,
i am in iowa. And the dummies crunched up the road to fairfield, so now I have
to drive there.  It's within my mileage capabilities. Used to be a nother way
there. Oh well. ciao

-M

just another vata imbalanced yahoo riding as fast as the wind, singing to her
mp3. Dancing some on the seat too.