Bhairitu,

I am not aware that BC is here.  If the time is right, I might check him out to
see what his message is.  Do you know where and the time BC is speaking?

As of now, I'm thinking of checking out the Hare Krishna festival at the Golden
Gate Park this Sunday afternoon.  I'll be taking my camera to film the
activities.  If I have time, I might publish the film clips on YouTube.