Rick, I don't live in SF, it's 30 miles away.  It's such a bother to go
there that I've haven't in ages.  And I'm not going out of my way to see
some nut who claims that "light beings are here to save the world".
Sounds a bit too New Whirled Odor to me or maybe TMO.

I wouldn't even go if he were in Bizerkeley.  Maybe Concord or Walnut
Creek but then I would have a tough time keeping from laughing.