curtisdeltablues@ wrote:

> > This time around I have noticed a commitment to keeping it
> > civil and it is working for me. She isn't relating to me as
> > an insane person at all so I have no complaints.

It's been my observation from cursary reading, that you  pretty  much
debated her into a corner.  At this point she panics a little, and finds
a reason to start on a personal attack.  I also have a hard time
figuring out how she can trump up these supposed bloopers of Barry's to
the degree she trumps them up.  I think I know the instances she is
referring to, and it doesn't make a lot of sense to me if she is using
this as the basis for refusing to debate Barry on what I thought was a
very interesting and resonable challenge.  It is one I have  been
thinking about the last day or so.

I will say that when she has debated Ruth, that Ruth seems to be one who
bails out and refuses to answer questions, going away huffing and
puffing.