--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, tartbrain <no_re...@...> wrote:

> (and since I got five checks, lunch is on me. just go down to the local pub,
> start a tab, drink and eat to your hearts content, and tell them fartbrain
> will pay the bill.)

Undoubtedly the barkeep will look around and say "dude, you gotta be a lot more
specific than that. This bar is full of fartbrains."

Which is a sign of rising Collective Consciousness. First you see one person
totally in terms of fartbrainess. Then more. Soon you see the entire world full
of fart brains. Which is a very high state.

As some of the most high adepts and scholars here know -- there is a secret
Upanishad that states "Maya is the brain fart of Brahman." When one sees the
fartbrainess in everything, one has unveiled the mysteries of  Brahman.