Tom Pall <thomas.p...@...> wrote:

> Now if you think that I'm a spiritual seeker, addicted to techniques and
> knowledge, you are right.  But you're still an ass for the way you phrased
> it.

I agree Tom.  Not sure why someone has to stick their nose in someone's
decisions along these lines.  I have enjoyed hearing about your experiences
with SSRS, and it has piqued my interest.  I have also enjoyed your postings
under this and what I believe have been some of your other handles.  As long as
Rudra Joe doesn't come on the scene, I think we'll be alright along these
lines.  (Yipes, it is the five year anniversary of Katrina!)