Agreed, Tart; not all of human "evil" or unconscious pain is embodied in
Saturn, by any means. As we've discussed, in my play every one of the twelve
Aeons or Archetypes has a shadow-side which shall in good time be brought to
consciousness, accepted, understood and embraced whole-heartedly (not to be
confused with acting it out), as a part of our own ISness to be integrated,
healed, made one with Us.

Shadow-Saturn is indeed primarily "Old Nick" the rebellious trickster and
thief. Shadow-Venus as temptress is indeed another piece of the puzzle (though
in my play shadow-Venus would primarily embody envy and hatred, while
shadow-Persephone would be greed and jealousy), as is shadow-Jupiter the
overindulger (who in my play actually oversees Christmas, which falls on the
High Holiday of Jupiter:Jupiter, the Violet Smith enthroned, a few days after
the solstice. The Yule log symbolizes the rebirth of our inner Sun or Solar
Creator at that same time -- and in Creating new worlds to play with, we can
indeed rewire the old samskara-stories! Saturnalia, Saturn:Saturn, by contrast
falls in the High Holiday just before the Solstice, closing out the old year).

One of the most traditionally famous forms of the "devil" is embodied by
shadow-Mars, the dragon of fiery rage. Mars's partner is shadow-Neptune, the
terrified obsessive-compulsive and perennial seeker.

But we also have shadow-Bacchus the rapist and trespasser, shadow-Urania the
confused victim,  shadow-Mercury as the spinner of lies and black-magic
(samskara-stories), and shadow-Isis as the Queen of Denial. Even shadow-Moon,
the elitist and bloodless scholar, and shadow-Sun, the egotistical solipsist,
are forms of imbalance or "evil".

All the more of Us to love, right?

:-)