Great to know that you know this with such exactitude.

Huhmm … so did you Rtam Prajña this one too? Must have done so
while waiting for a client, since it has been two millennia since that
old "dear doorway big mystery" was purported to be hanging here.

Since he's still hanging out "there" in each moment with his
all inviting, always loving, always giving (and Him crucified) hand
stretched out (won't you let me into your heart?) do you have really
cool Q & A's with the guy?

I think I see some career possibilities here. Maybe you could sizably
increase you client/patient pool by writing down your dialogs with Jesus
and using them as a basis for your own theologotherapy … all of it
way beyond the reach of Jewish Victor Fankl and Mammon worshiper Dr.
Phil. Christians would "flock" to you, the little shepard
working for the big Shepard.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <drpetersutp...@...> wrote:

> Great comment, John! We make up a lot of crap, but to gladly die for
it? All I know is that around 2000 years ago some guy walking around in
a human body woke up to something HUGE and it's still there today
underneath a lot of conceptual garbage. Whether his name was Bob, Frank
or Rory, I don't know, nor does it matter. He was a very special and
dear doorway into the Big Mystery, for lack of any other term, of
existence. Still there, right now, always loving, always inviting,
always giving.