--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "whynotnow7" <whynotn...@...> wrote:

> My sense is that Vaj was not initiated into TM or learned
> the TMSP.

And remember he also claims to have been a TM *teacher*.
Several genuine TM teachers here and on alt.m.t have had
a lot of trouble swallowing that one.

> I can't put my finger on it, though there is something about
> the way he writes about it all in a fragmented way, as
> someone would looking at it from the outside, in. He doesn't
> appear to write from experience, but rather the piecemeal
> approach of someone relying on the abstract conclusions and
> intellectual understanding of themselves and others.

And he's gotten some things just grossly wrong, e.g.,
the notion that "waiting for the mantra" was an
important aspect of TM, not to mention the confusion
of fast pranayama with spontaneous bellows breathing
in post #245240.

> Vaj, care to comment please? If I am completely off here, so
> be it - a blind man's perspective on the elephant...

In the past, as I recall, he hasn't been responsive to
questions attempting to establish his TM status.