may be this help and soften the heart to donate

So many times I've tried to tell you,

But I don't think you've been listening.

There's nothing I wanna try and sell you,

'Cause Rick's love is free.

donate

You're so proud of saying you're a seeker,

But why are you searching in the dark?

You won't find a thing until you soften your heart.

You try to make things too complicated,

But you really don't have to be so smart.

You won't learn a thing until you soften your heart.

donate

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <r...@...> wrote:

> I've been having technical difficulties lately with the software that
> records Skype conversations, and have been working with the software
company
> in Australia to resolve them. They recently sent me a hard drive which
> sent to them with 250 GB of files on it (representing one interview)
so they
> could diagnose the problem. They always come up with solutions, so I'm
> optimistic. Since the last announcement, three new interviews have
been
> posted:
>

> Scott Kiloby <http://batgap.com/scott-kiloby/>  - a well-known
non-duality
> teacher. I really enjoyed this interview and it was heartening to see
that
> he and some other neo-advaita teachers are evolving beyond the
absolutist
> view that many espouse. This is the one I sent to Australia. We'll
> eventually get the video online, but right now it's just audio.
>
> Kranti Ananta <http://batgap.com/kranti-ananta/>  - A British woman
living
> in Thailand whose awakening occurred while serving time in a Japanese
> prison. She's had quite an adventure.
>
> Sarojini <http://batgap.com/sarojini/>  - Taped just last night. This
is a
> follow-up interview. If you haven't listened to the first one
> <http://batgap.com/sarojini/> , you might want to do that first. Very
lively
> discussion. Unfortunately, software problems caused the video to be
lost,
> but the audio is intact.
>

> Regarding the donations, this project is self-supporting. I neither
derive
> income from it (although I wouldn't mind having it become my day job),
nor
> do I fund it (by agreement with my wife). Occasionally, people click
the
> Donate button on http://batgap.com and send in an unsolicited
donation, for
> which I'm very grateful. These funds are used to buy needed hardware
and
> software. One of my guests (Swami G) donated a high-quality webcam.
Each of
> my guests uses this and a headset, and sends them to the next guest.
This
> assures much better video and audio quality than most people's
equipment
> would provide. Part of the current need for funds is to buy a second,
> Mac-compatible, webcam and headset. I may also get better quality
video
> lights for my home "studio" so I don't look like I have a skin
disease, and
> if I can raise the funds, I'd love to attend the Science and
Non-Duality
> conference in San Rafael next fall, where guests and potential guests
will
> speak. I may even conduct some interviews out there. So if you feel
> inclined, go to http://batgap.com and click the donate button. If you
don't
> feel like messing with PayPal, I can send you my address.
>

> The next interview will be with Michael Fischman, the President of the
Art

<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Buddha-at-the-Gas-Pump/245860772078>

<http://itunes.apple.com/podcast/buddha-at-the-gas-pump/id359034195>