good point; but since the Meta-Universe is holographic, whether "in" the
conventional other people or in "us"; demonic possessions make no difference.
If one exorcizes the demons, wherever they may be, it's all in the giant
Hologram.
...If this were not true, doctors would be hampered in their attempts to excise
the cancers in others.
...them, us,...it's all in the Cosmic Mandala.
http://www.fantasygallery.net/lockwood/art_3_demonclr.html