aint no motherfuckin games, homeboy!

hol up - ima get my motherfuckin pistol.  dont hit "reset" that shit is warped
model of reality, no consequences and all that

plus the world is going to hell in a handbasket, so ima stuff my sorrys in a
sack - got it for .99 at walmart...

"always low prices - walmart"  because its made in a sweat shop!!  we need to
nuke china immediately before they destroy the planet, im telling you man

"Nuclear war - mothers love it, kids ask for it by name!" ... no more ovaltine
for you, pinko commie scum!