ho yifuxero

i dont think forwarding is nearly enough, they have firewalls to prevent that
sort of email.. what you need to do is cook up a virus that penetrates the root
level encryption of each and every system on the globe, so you can start
recruiting an army of zombie computers to do your bidding.. then, one day...

wait for it...

WHAMMO!