On Jan 20, 2011, at 9:59 AM, Alex Stanley wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Michael" <mike@...> wrote:
>>
>> Here are the photos as well as video captures of the King's birthday
>> celebration and more, in this week's TM-Free News Brief.
>> http://tmfree.blogspot.com/2011/01/tm-free-news-brief-19-january-2011.ht\
>> ml
>> <http://tmfree.blogspot.com/2011/01/tm-free-news-brief-19-january-2011.h\
>> tml>
>>

> For me, the big story there is the Gore/Otto family drama. Back in the day, I
> used to hang out a bit with Joel and Robin, when they lived here. I had no
> idea any of that was going on. It's all quite shocking to me.

Holy crap~~no kidding!!  This pretty much sums up the
whole insane mess:

"Adoption called 'creepy'

That decision set the stage for the next, more critical phase. At a trial set
to start Jan. 10, the key issue will be whether the Wyoming adoption entitles
ex-husband Otto to become a "grandchild" and trust beneficiary...."

I like bizarro as much as anyone does,
but even for me this is going a bit far.

And BTW, the links above aren't working.
I typed Gore into the TM Free search engine
to find the incredible story.

No wonder none of them are any longer living
here (or at least I don't think either she or any
of her kids are~~anybody know?)  I wonder what
her actual children feel about their father suddenly
becoming their "brother."  Unreal.

Sal