From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Joe
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2011 10:45 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Maharaja and Family PHOTOS

Hmmm. Makes one wonder about the future of Vlodrop now that they've moved
Tony out of there.

Wonder how much time he spent in Vlodrop vs. his Paris apt. Seems to me he
should move The Castro
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Castro,_San_Francisco> . With that outfit,
he'd be a hit.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com