--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shukra69" <shukra69@...> wrote:

> Never in any time in this universe has there ever been
> anyone greater than Maharishi Mahesha Yogi, no Avatar,
> no Buddha, no prophet ,no-one. No one cared to act to
> raise the life of the whole world, not claiming to care
> just for your future incarnation or for your afterlife
> but wishing all good to everyone in the here and now no
> matter who they are or what they did.

Let me guess. This is your way of proving that
the term "True Believer" is inappropriate, right?  :-)

This kind of blissed-out, over-the-top language
would be over the top if you were married to
Maharishi and buggering him on a regular basis,
much less just sitting in rooms listening to
him repeat the same tired old crap over and over.

I repeat my thesis. You're upset about the terms
"Bliss Nazi" and "True Believer" because they
describe you and people like you so accurately.