On 02/02/2011 12:24 PM, RoryGoff wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu<noozguru@...>  wrote:
>> On 02/02/2011 09:24 AM, RoryGoff wrote:
>>> Right, Jim!
>>>
>> OK, but what is your spiritual background outside of TM?
>>
> * * * Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's
> too dark to read :-)

So I assume your only spiritual experience has been with TM, right?
Attending astrology symposiums I met people who were true blue to TM but
still enjoyed meeting with people of diverse spiritual backgrounds and
were much broader minded that some of the TB'ers I find here. On those
courses we got some interesting stories from Indian astrologers and
tantrics who even knew MMY.  I also recommend even a short excursion to
India can be quite eye opening (as long as you aren't chaperoned by the
TMO).

What you will find with the "seekers" and "finders" here is "been their,
done that, got the t-shirt or a bunch of them."  So they may not be that
interested in babbling on about it. Sounds like someone ought to start a
"Maharishi Talk" group or forum so those who wax nostalgic. ;-)