--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "RoryGoff" <rorygoff@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > > You are just a bore who is repeating himself Rory. Inside of a dog ? Oh
> > > please, be more creative !
> >
> * * * Nablusoss, you know I love you like a brother, but try as you might,
> you will never out-Turq Turq! He is one of a kind :-)

Quite, I have started to love him too, like you, by your and Jim's inspiration.
No pun intended, I see he is putting in efforts today that would have been
unherd of only 6 months ago. A little less Judy-hate, a tint more of his love
for film and telling quite interesting and personal short-stories from Holland
and his new life there.

It's promising indeed !