--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Kenny H" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Doug
> Hey, how are you?!
> Where did you talk to recerts in malls-which state. That is the first
> I've actually heard of anyone at all even being in a mall. Do they
> have a storefront or maybe just one of those carts in the aisles in
> the mall?
> Love,
> Kenny H.

Hi Ken,

I guess many are the ways the re-certs are doing it.  One person i
know who is a savey business type of person went right out and
arranged for rented mall space and advertisements/publicity then came
back to Fairfield pending the TMO paying what was agreed upon i.e.,
$4,000 per month.  That person decided not to go in over their head.
Out there they use prepared TMOpublicity and these canned
tapes/presentations of Hagelin and Bevan giving introduction lectures
to it all.

It was teachers in Calif. talking about the new course fee and who
were also told not to hold their breath for pay.

Someone else i know who is a millionare self-sufficient guy also went
on the Re-cert course.  For him it was almost a lark to see how it
would go.  He is very much a Maharishi guy but he is not attached to
the consequent of this re-cert/peace-palace thing either because it is
not much money to him.  His observation of the residence re-cert
course out in Vedic city originally was that the majority of the folks
doing it really could not afford to be doing this financially.  Lots
of people strung out on credit cards or last dollars going out to find
property again to bring to the TMO.  That was the initial charge they
were given and incidentally to teach some meditation.  DejaVu?  I had
heard there were 385 recerts at one point.  A lot of the folks who
went out to the field were people from FF so we do get news back by
connection.

-Doug