--Is it Maharishi's marketing ploy, or the influence of the people
who can afford to be around Maharishi;
 Or, does Maharishi kind of keep safe, in that "serious people don't
take Maharishi seriously?"... and with the influence of the people
around Maharishi, there is an attitude of our way or the
highway...anyone?

- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Jason Spock
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:

> > Hari Om,
> >               Marie Attoinette was not detached. She was
ignorant.
> Attachment to ones own enjoyment can make you detached from others
> suffering. Its Ego putting limitations.
> >
> >       Christ and St.Francis are Enlightened masters who have
> developed Compassion based on unboundedness because everything in
the
> Universe is only an extension of your own Self. Maharishi has
spoken
> about this.
> >
> >       It is Maharishi's marketing ploy that makes it
materialistic