--- TurquoiseB <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > What if...
>
> What if the subconscious purpose of all the latest
> TMO
> activities was, in fact, to shrink the organization
> down
> to a nucleus of True Believers who hope to never
> have
> to work another day in their lives after Maharishi
> dies?
>
> This would be completely consistent with the actions
> of the TMO in the last few years, especially the
> last few
> months.

The closer I get to a delighted, "I don't know"
regarding the TMO and MMY's behavior the easier my
life becomes. Who really knows what all this nonsense
is. Our endless speculation reveals nothing other than
more craziness giving rise to even more rounds of
speculation. All I know is that the effect it has on
me is to let go of any expectation regarding the
TMO/MMY. I can't really psychologically invest in it
anymore. How could you and remain sane?