WANTED: Video Now Discs etc.

Used okay, without box ok, must work well. We don' have much to spend
and have a B&W player. We're moving across the country and its a two
day+ drive, and my 5 year old would be a lot happier with something to
do. I already have the player. Please email if you can help, and if so,
please include your asking prices. Also may consider buying a used color
player and/or used color discs. Also may be willing to trade (We do have
a lot of good stuff to get rid of). I am located in Fairfield

Camille